Thank you!

1. 8 years ago

Friznit

9 Feb 2016 Administrator

@incontinenetia ALiVE has blown me away in recent months. Granted I always thought it was cool but this community has absolutely nailed it down. By far one of the most helpful and productive communities I've come across online. And now with the 1.0 release, things can only get better. Cheers everyone! You're all legends.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you to everyone in this community for being so incredibly friendly and helpful. You are what makes ALiVE a success and on behalf of the whole dev team, it is a huge pleasure to be able to deliver a great mod that you all enjoy.

As you no doubt noticed in the ALiVE 1.0 release thread , we will very soon be opening up our code repo to the public, so you will be able to create private branches or submit Pull Requests to the master for future public releases. Our Github wiki includes details of how to set up a dev environment and index maps, so for those who are itching to get to grips with the backlog and atone for our lack of effort, we would welcome the help!

We'll post details complete with T's & C's and the updated license soon™.

Have fun!

2. Edited 8 years ago by incontinenetia

Thank you guys for making the coolest mod for any game that I've tried yet! You are all heroes. And massive congratulations on the release.

(Donation inbound!)

3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Yeah, definitely huge thanks to everyone. It used to be a pretty small group of people around here just answering question after question. Now whenever I go to reply to a post there's already a few of you that beat us! Some featuring great discussions on how to best utilize ALiVE too.

4. ^Amen to that :)

5. Deleted 8 years ago by looter
  6. Huge thanks to the team! ALiVE is definitely the most useful framework for creating fun COOP missions quickly.

7. Thank you, one of the best mods along with AI and gameplay mods so far. Its a must have. Chapeau !

or Sign Up to reply!