Iraqi-Syrian Conflict Mortars / Combat Support ?

1. 8 years ago

Hey guys,
    I am using ISC mod, I have set up my C2ISTAR, Combat Support and then synced that to Artillery with "isc_saa_2b14_82mm_o" as my combat support. When I open up the Combat Support menu I can select the callsign but I do not have any options regarding firemissions etc. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any more information.

RAINF

2. Friznit

7 Oct 2015 Administrator

You need to set the init line for the vehicle as per the wiki. If you've done that already then the mod isn't config'd properly as arty. You might get more luck with the update due out soon which detects arty slightly differently.

3. So many replys teasing with the new update Friznit. Is there any documentation on what to expect in New update? I'm eager to see any improvements on asymmetric warfare so I can start fixing my mission :)

4. If you can sit tight just a weee bit longer it'll be in your hands :) .

As for details, a lot of the new/revised info is on the wiki which you can look at. The entire changelog is massive due to the time since the last release so I can't even remember many specifics, it's awesome though ;) .

5. Just the normal ALiVE wiki that tells you about the modules?

6. It hasn't been released yet but changelog is here:

http://pws.arma3liverepo.info/versioning.txt

7. I believe if you go all the way back to around

- Latest Version set to 1507281

You can see all the changes made since last release

8. Is there any changes to the way we get rid of HQ s and IED factories and road blocks etc? Like will we be able to just lift the equipment in the future instead of using explosives.
    Thanks changes look good can't wait.

9. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Probably not. Currently for stuff like HQ's and Factories, the logic is tied to the building the furniture is hosted in. That way, when the building registers as !alive, it will remove the logic and cease to function.

Rigging it so that you could just move the objects out of the building might work as well, but it would be more performance heavy, especially when a large amount of installations are on the map. It would also not work if they objects get profiled by the admin function "Create profiles from units" since they would be removed from the map when no player is within range

I can't speak definitively though.

or Sign Up to reply!