Leights opfor

1. 8 years ago

Just a quick one.
    Anyone get the Afghan police to spawn in allive?
    I use LOP_AA for army which works fine but when I use LOP_AA_Police they default to CSAT.
    Thanks

2. According to the armaholic page it looks like they may be grouped together

LOP_AA - Afghan Army&Police

3. Edited 8 years ago by khan_artist9000

do you use the leights afghan/takistani civs too? if so do they spawn correctly for you? when i try now after some update im guessing leights, my civs dont spawn as takistani's they spawn as vanilla altis civs.

EDIT: just saw your reply to my question spyder, ill post the mission soon.

4. @SpyderBlack723 According to the armaholic page it looks like they may be grouped together

How do I get just the police to spawn tho?. It always spawn ANA.

5. @khan_artist9000 do you use the leights afghan/takistani civs too? if so do they spawn correctly for you? when i try now after some update im guessing leights, my civs dont spawn as takistani's they spawn as vanilla altis civs.

EDIT: just saw your reply to my question spyder, ill post the mission soon.

Yeah civs work great. I use LOP_TAK_Civ

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

I don't know, that's the only reference on the Leights opfor page to Afghan Police though.

7. Do any other of the LOP factions work or just AA/AP?

8. Yes, as far as I know, they all work. Check the armaholic page for all of the faction classnames for use with ALiVE.

9. Yeah they all work. I'm just wondering since ANA and ANP are in the same class name is there a way to just spawn police or am I better just placing units and syncing them to the ANA commander or profiler module?

10. Your probably better off just manually placing and syncing.

or Sign Up to reply!