C2istar problem on dedicated server

1. 8 years ago

Hello devs! :-) im having a problem with the c2istar module on my dedicated server. when a player dies a couple of times he cant generate new tasks. he´s got access to the c2istar interface and can set all the options, but nothing pops up... any ideas?

2. Does this happen the 1st time the player dies or only after a few deaths? Do you have access to your server's RPT file?

Make sure players and server have the most recent version of CBA.

If you are running other mods it's possible there is a conflict somewhere.. .can you post your mod line as well?

3. certanly: "-mod=@CBA_A3;@AliveServer;@ALiVE;@ASDG_JR;@BC-Phoenix;@hlcmods;@hummwv;@JSRS2.2;@zooloo75;@R3F_ARMES;_CommonRedist;Curator;Launcher;@BPX_UTS15;@Improved_Ragdoll_Physics
    it only happens after a couple of deaths sometimes 2, sometimes 3... any ideas?

4. Hmm..well for starters remove BC-Phoenix and JSRS2.2 if it is a dedicated server - all you need is the .bikey file in the \Keys folder for client-side mods (note this is not related to your issue but just good server practice).

Can you post your server's RPT file to pastebin and link back here for us to look at? Are you using any kind of respawn script or BIS respawn templates?

5. Edited 8 years ago by cowboydk

i am using the bis respawn..
    http://pastebin.com/R58ZK1kn

6. Edited 8 years ago by PillowTalk

I have the same issue with nothing but CBA and Alive on Stratis, using the BIS default respawn since the Multispawn system was spawning me on the Multispawn module itself out in the ocean instead of on any of the markers (which is odd, since it works even when modded out on other maps not officially supported). Once I die once or twice, the tasking thing seems to stop working, even when trying to manually create my own tasks. I have only noticed this on Stratis; not on Altis or any map in the AllinArma pack, Panthera or Isla Duala.

7. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!