Installing alive on a Arma 3 server

1. 8 years ago

Can anyone link or tell me how to install this mod on my server

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

You can find how to install it on your server around the time mark 7:15. The rest of the video is helpful for learning how to navigate the war-room and properly setup persistence

3. thank you sir I got the mods on and keyed but the server is going to escape from stratis

4. You need to put a mission in your MPMissions folder which is located in your root Arma 3 folder. You can either then join the server and log in as admin and then do the #missions command which will allow you to pick available missions or you can use a server tool to help launch your server so the mission is automatically selected first.

I use http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11655
    I find it much easier to use and navigating a server.cfg

5. Ok Thank you ill try that now

6. Edited 8 years ago by flyby713

would you mind hopping on my ts3 and helping me My mission file isnt showing up and I think i have a few files
    in the wrong place sorry to be a bother ive never started up a modded server like this.

7. Hey, I'm actually busy for the rest of the night (and I have to download TS3). I can help you tomorrow if you are around. Just so I have some information to go off of, are you running server off of your own pc?

If you mess with it any more tonight you might want to take a look at some youtube videos such as this one you help get you started. I'll be back tomorrow :)

8. Its a box hosted by nitrado

9. That complicates things a bit, I haven't really messed with an external server before.

10. oh man Yea me either

11. Let me know if you still need assistance with this

or Sign Up to reply!