Game hangs on loading screen

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by British89

Hello,

Myself and a select few other people are unable to join our server with ALiVE running, We can connect and join the server but then the game will freeze on the last loading screen forcing us to close the Arma3 client,

As i said it is only for a select few people but we are able to connect to the server if we either set graphic settings to bare minimum or lower our screen resolution, once in game if we attempt to raise the graphic settings the game will freeze followed by a crash while other people can connect perfectly fine on maximum settings.

Me and the other person(s) have nothing in common in regards to rig builds and operating systems so we are unable to pin point the problem, We have tried many fixes without any success so this post is our last effort, Could anyone offer any assistance please?

Thank you.

2. Friznit

2 Jul 2015 Administrator

Never heard of that before. I can't for the life of me imagine why graphics settings would have anything to do with ALiVE loading. Does it do the same even on a simple mission with just ALiVE/cba?

or Sign Up to reply!