Running into a few issues.

1. 8 years ago

Alrite so i am fairly new to this so please bare with me,

Ive setup a new dedicated server that i have rented. I have uploaded all of the mods that i want so that they are all in the arma 3 directory. I have set in the server parameters each of the mods. I am able to load in and use all of the mods just fine except when im in zues mode some of the mods are not showing ( such as custom tanks and things )

my 2nd issue is i cannot get any alive maps to load. I think this is an issue on my end as i cannot find anyone showing where they go.

I downloaded the custom mission - Operation Landlord and put the Operation%20Landlord%20%7c%20ALiVE%20.Altis.pbo into the MPMissions folder.

and

Operation%20Landlord%20%7c%20ALiVE%20.Altis folder
    i am not sure where that goes.

and if i do have these in the right place then what would i do to tell the server to load it?

if you could let me know i would much appreciate it thanks!

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

For the first issue, you must have your zeus module set to allow non-official addons to be shown
    http://gyazo.com/d7de3a8a2e09a3cb448ce85361f17ba8
    If they still do not show up, it is of fault of the addon.

For the second issue, Yes, the MPMissions folder is for multiplayer missions. The missions folder located by default at
    C:\Users\ACCOUNTNAME\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\ARMA3PROFILENAME\missions
    is where you can put a .mapname (non .pbo) such as missionname.stratis, in order to pull it up in the editor.

As for how to tell the server to load it, I am not sure. I use the TADST tool which makes the whole process pretty straightforward.

or Sign Up to reply!