Player Combat Logistics Greyed out

1. 8 years ago

What would cause this? I forked my mission and somehow broke this functionality. It's tied to itemRadio like all the other ones, but is disabled on the ALiVE menu.

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Here's Friznit's response in another thread to the same issue

Player Resupply is merely an interface to the Military Logistics system for players. You still need to set up the Military Logistics, synced to an AI Commander with at least one viable objective from one of the Placement modules for them to use as the logistics hub.

The option for Player Logistics in the ALiVE user menu should be greyed out if it's not set up correctly.

Here is what REAPER LOK posted on BIF on how he gets it working if the commander has no objectives

I use the Custom Mil Placement and spawn a Small MG nest (no troops - just the placement itself)

3. You're a badass, I didn't find that searching. Added a few objectives by hand, it's now working perfectly. Thanks a ton. Now I just have to figure out why half the spawned vehicles explode when I launch the map...

4. I've had that problem before, try syncing them to the Virtual AI System module.

5. Sorry to bump and old thread but I am having the same issue. My OPCOM has objectives both manually placed and AI found. I've tried moving my "HQ" area to different military bases, thinking it was an issue with where I was setup, but still nothing. Any ideas?

6. Do you have a Military Logistics module placed and synced to an OPCOM for your faction?

7. I do. I just went into your mission Landlord and compared everything and I dont see what I am missing there. I did have it working at one point. Very confused... what exactly does the Player Logistics look for when giving player the option?

8. Player Logistics looks for

• OPCOM of player faction with a Military Logistics module placed
    • Military or Civilian objective known to and occupied by that OPCOM's forces

brb tornado..

9. Damn, stay safe!

Interesting I believe my mission meets those requirements.

10. If you're completely out of ideas, feel free to drop a download to the mission and I'll try to check it out

11. Edited 8 years ago by TheGeekDiver

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0hpwa18r5hyig2/SilverBacks.Altis.rar?dl=0

I am still a newbie when it comes to this. I am sure i did something wrong at some point.

12. Edited 8 years ago by TheGeekDiver

Does your addon for High Command mess with anything in Logistics?

13. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

It shouldn't no, testing your mission now.

The most my tablet ever did relating to logistics was reading the current forcepool for your faction, that has been removed though.

14. Wow thank you very much. It has long load times it's meant for my dedicated server.

15. hmm, not even getting an option to open the menu :(

Will give it another go, might be something where you just need to delete and replace the modules though. Will continue to anaylze

16. Edited 8 years ago by TheGeekDiver

I get the option but greyed out. I think i have it set to the Alive_Tablet ive changed it a few times trying to see if that was the cause.

EDIT: I got it. Just remade all the links and it seems to work now.

17. Ahh got it now!

The option at least, will try replacing them and seeing if that works

18. Yes!

Replaced NATO OPCOM, Military Logistics module, Player Logistics module, C2ISTAR module, and then re-synced everything and it worked. Give it a shot.

19. It looks good now. thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!