Crossroad Notifications

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Lordmungus

Hi, is there anyway of making crossroad notifications restricted to the side? I have two playable sides and I don't want the one faction knowing where the other side is sending reinforcements, transport, supplies etc.

If not what is the best way to counter this?

Edit: Sides not factions

2. This is displayed through side radio. You can manipulate in this way.

3. So as of now those notifications go to all players (ie: global channel)? This seems like something that should default to the side channel at the very least...

4. Yes Savage, it seems to be a global notification but on side channel. I don't see a way around this which is quite annoying.

5. I think alive needs more multi faction/side support. Ideally I would like seperate player combat support and combat logistics for different factions/sides (sync to respective ai commander for example).

6. Friznit

16 Jun 2015 Administrator

It used to be like that. Everyone asked for it to be per side not per faction, so now it is. Unfortunately we can't have it both ways.

7. Woops sorry guys, I meant sides in the first post (edited). I have an independent side and a blufor side and players on the independent side are able to see what blufor players are requesting.

or Sign Up to reply!