So I have a Kunduz-based mission that utilizes an asymmetric OPCOM which starts on the east side of the map, and typically within a couple uninterrupted hours has started taking root on objectives to the west. It takes root and recruits, and recruits, and recruits...and if I leave the session up overnight, one returns to a sea of hostile patrols, practically evvvvverywherrrrre.

Sweet!

But, in the interest of looking at ways of throttling the rate of their progress just a wee a bit, I came across mention in the wiki that a trigger could be sync'd to OPCOM that, when all conditions have been satisfied, would basically free up OPCOM to do its thing, but when that trigger was negated, the OPCOM would wrap-up its assigned objectives and wait. The wiki mentioned that this could be utilized to suspend OPCOM operations on an empty server, for instance...

With my limited trigger experience all I could think of to do so far for such an effect was create a full-map trigger, set it to Anyone/Present with a "vehicle player in thisList;" conditional, and sync it to the OPCOM. However, this doesn't see to have any effect. I'm not sure if this is due to the nature of the asymmetric OPCOM or I'm just way off on the trigger execution.

Has anyone had any success setting up a similar mechanism? Care to share basic setup? Do I need to maybe try unsyncing and just pause/unpause many modules with the trigger activation/deactivation settings?

Thank you for your time,

- Crap