MIL IED THREAD

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by DaVidoSS

I cant get it working correctly. If the MIL IED THREAD is synced to insurgens Asymmetric OPCOM the roads remains clear. No IED on the ground no IED Vehicles and no suicide guys. If both module have debug enabled there are no markers on the map. All working without sync. But the wiki says its should be synced. While not synced its working but i get some errors like:

1:12:21 Error in expression <ALiVE_X_LIB_SEARCHBAG_["LOP_TAK_Civ","LOP_AFR_Civ","CIV_F","CU>
     1:12:21   Error position: <["LOP_TAK_Civ","LOP_AFR_Civ","CIV_F","CU>
     1:12:21   Error Lack ;

While not synced and IED THREAD faction is CIV there are Asia man running as Suicide on Afghan map. :-(
    While faction set to IND (Insurgens) Suicide guy is a fish or goat. LOL.

Is there possibility to have more that one MIL IED Thread one synced one not?

2. First off, when OPCOM is set to "Asymmetric Warfare", I believe the debug circles that you usually see when the Military IED module is not synced are removed synce the Military Commander is now handling the placement of the IEDs and suicide bombers. I believe when the Military AI Commander module is set to debug, you will be able to see the IED's and suicide bombers. I don't know about that error your getting. I have not see that in my rpt. Could you possible upload your mission somewhere for us to download so we could take a look at it and posting your full rpt somewhere for us to see it would help immensely as well.

3. As @SpyderBlack723 said before...

If you have debug on for the Asymmetric Military AI Commander it will have markers over areas where Insurgents are placing IED's. However if you go near them you cannot see the markers over the IED's themselves. If you enable debug on the synced IED Threat module then it will generate markers over placed IED's and Suicide bombers.

in a post you posted about.

4. Edited 8 years ago by DaVidoSS

Well i have done all what Asymmetrical WIKI says and we have no IED on the roads no Suicide attacks, no VIED. There are many IEDs in the buildings. You can check it out. There is my mission. Required mods:
    @CBA_A3 @ASDG_JR @ALiVE @rhs_afrf3 @rhs_usf3 @task_force_radio @AllInArmaTerrainPack @ascz_a2_map_fixes @agm @leights_opfor

Server ip:

a3server.ddns.net
  5. Well how long did you let the mission go for? IED's, VBIED's, and suicide bombers don't really start popping up until later in the game. You have to let the insurgency develop.

6. Mission is already one week online 7/24.

7. That is a little strange. Maybe it's the faction you are using. I notice you are using Leight's Opfor Pack. I think it's been known to cause some issues due to his configs not being standardized. Post your server rpt so that I and others can have a look to see if the problem is popping up there.

8. leights opfor screws up IED's? can you post links to such info please? i use leights n itd make me sad if i cant get blowed up

9. Maybe this is your fix ?

10. Edited 8 years ago by DaVidoSS

Ohh whats a important info. This has monstrous interact to game play and is fixing the scroll actions at civilians for sure. I can even speak to them and gather intel.
    If that fixing IED/bomber thing cant say for now need more time for testing.

or Sign Up to reply!