So after about 2-3 months of trying to get persistence to work, we finally got it. And after much observation and play, I have come with a list of questions regarding mission design and play.

1.) What are all the ways to remove HQ's, Factories, Etc.?

2.) Is the OPCOM attached to the objects themselves or the building? (As in, are we able to take all the crates out from a ammo depot and blow them up in a safe location and have it count towards removing that OPCOM?) So far, it shows that we MUST blow up the building for it to work.

3.) How do we bribe the politicians and whatnot?

4.) How do we design the map to where we want to be able to clear a town and have it stay cleared for a while? It seems everytime we start up the server (even after saving beforehand with the town cleared out) the enemies are right back. To make matters worse, for the past four days, ALiVE would spawn a fireteam/squad right behind friendlies and mow them down. Not realistic at all.

5.) We noticed some vehicles won't go away even after deleting them and will reload (And promptly explode inside it's copy) when the map starts. How do we fix this?

6.) Some people would see a advanced marker after a server reload while others won't. Those that don't can't have theirs seen either by those who can. Is this a bug or am I messing it up?

7.) Can we reduce the amount of enemies on the map? We have several hundred groups to the North East town of Kunduz right now.

8.) As with above, can we reduce the amount of OPCOMS per town? Seems each town has like 3+ ammo depots and 4 HQ's and several IED factories. Sometimes the factories double as ammo depots. I even seen entire compounds have all OPCOMs in a single compound. Makes intel useless because we know for sure each town has it. Feels like regular ALiVE but with the need to destroy stuff.

---

I may have more questions in the future. I hope for a quick response and of course, great work on ALiVE thus far! I can really see potential (once I get all my questions answered and the problems fixed with hopeful solutions).