Deleted Vehicles

1. 8 years ago

Vehicles are being deleted. I am trying to use the Bohemia vesicle re spawn module, but once the mission has been running for 30 mins to an hour it tends to delete them. Is the profile system deleting them as we get to far away? Also what other vehicle re spawn methods are recommended?

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Are the vehicles showing up as profiles... e.g. if you turn on profile debug is there a yellow icon on each of the vehicles?

You say they are being deleted, does this mean they are not being respawned? The respawn module has a desertion distance so maybe they are just being respawned once you leave them?

3. with debug on they are yellow do I need to change settings so that they dont have this yellow icon?

4. The yellow icon means they are being treated as a profiled unit (if you leave the spawn-in radius then it will disappear until you comeback). As far as I know they are also treated as one profile group which means if too many of them are in one area then it may stop other ones from spawning since the amount of profiled-groups might have been reached. If your Virtual AI System module is set to "Virtualize all editor placed units except synced units" then try syncing them to the Virtual AI System module.

5. I changed the settings to where none of the vehicles have the yellow icons, yet the mission still seems to profile and delete the littlebird helicopter then it never respawns. Also dose the Bohemia respawn module work on a dedicated host?

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Also dose the Bohemia respawn module work on a dedicated host?

I am not sure, might be something worth looking in to. It sounds like maybe your vehicles are being deleted but the respawn process is not going through. Try testing it in single player and see if it works.

7. I had this issue originally, however when i changed the profile module, to profile everything except synced units, and synced all the vehicles to the profiler, and used the vanilla BIS vehicle respawn module, it all worked fine for me.

8. I will try that but I think I have done this already I cant remember as I have changed the settings so many times. Mostly the transport request(which is a little bird) and the little bird itself(one that players can fly) are being deleted

9. Vehicles are re spawning on preview mode and the the Little birds are not being deleted so where do I start to look on the server? We are currently using TDAST to launch the server.

10. Edited 8 years ago by RazgrizTactical

Ok disregard the helicopters are still being deleted in preview mode too. I have no idea. Replace the models?

But they do re spawn if destroyed

11. Now I have managed to get some vehicles not to profile while others still do

12. So some profile but others don't? All using the same method (ie. all of them being synced). Can't say I've experienced that personally.

13. Yeah that is messed... I would re-download CBA and ALiVE and re-install

14. I have narrowed down the problem. For some reason the little birds wither transport request or empty vehicle are being deleted. If I use a different helicopter say the Hellcat it will not be deleted and it re spawns.

15. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

That's odd, are you syncing the Combat Support (Transport) vehicle to the vehicle respawn module as well?

If so, it's not needed since the respawn of Combat Support vehicles is handled on it's own.

16. Edited 8 years ago by RazgrizTactical

Not syncing transport request to respawn module. It dose seem to be an issue with the little bird because the mission will delete the Littlebird but the pilots will be left standing there with no helicopter.

or Sign Up to reply!