Iraqi Warfare IS Faction mapping issue

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Downtown2

Hey Alive Team,

I've been using the Iraqi Warfare mod successfully with Alive, but recently I am seeing errors when using the IS faction [Marv_IS] . I see it is still a supported : http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Factions although the mod itself is no longer under development.

Steps:
    Addons:
    Alive
    cba
    Iraqi Warfare Mod

1. Create an Alive mission on any map and set the faction as Marv_IS for the opfor Commander, CQB, and Mil or Civ Placement modules.

Error: Please check that you have the correct faction and that the faction has groups... etc.

IS Groups spawn but have no objectives. Other factions from the same mod such as Marv_Kr spawn and get objectives so I'm guessing it's as the error says, the IS faction doesn't have the proper Alive faction mapping. I swear it was working just a few days ago.

Is anyone else seeing this? Guess I'll download leights opfor pack.

2. So both factions spawn groups however the IS groups don't do anything they just stand around? Does OPCOM actually give them orders (you'll need to turn on AI Commander debug to see the orders in sidechat). I think if they spawn then faction mappings should be OK.

Maybe post your RPT file to pastebin and link back here so we can take a look?

or Sign Up to reply!